Miele Dishwasher with UBS Installation is only available for Miele Metropolitan postcodes.
Installation charges are applicable and Miele will only install at the point of delivery. If you request delivery and then later require installation, this service may be performed by alternative installers or will attract additional charges.
All charges apply at the point of delivery only. Any post delivery installation must be performed by that states’s alternative installers. This is a direct arrangement between the customer and the installers.
Note: Miele installers are trained to install the Miele laundry / dishwasher and refrigeration range, however they are not plumbers or electricians and this type of work cannot be performed by them.
• The water valve (tap) must be ¾ inch male thread.
• The electrical and inlet water connections must be within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
• An inspection of the facilities prior to starting.
A Dishwasher with UBS Installation includes:
• Unpacking and preparing the appliance for installation
• Collection and removal of all packing materials
• Inspection of the appliance(s) for any existing damage or defects
• Connection of the appliance(s) to existing electric, and or water services (Electrical and water inlets must be within 1.5 m of the products)
• Insertion of the appliance(s) into the niche / cavity
• Levelling and securing of the appliance(s)
• Product testing to ensure of satisfactory performance
• Fitting of either Miele or customer door and fascia
The removal of the unit from the cavity is included providing this is a straightforward activity without any hindrances such as raised floors / awkward cabinetry or bench tops, or may result in any peripheral damage to the appliance or customer assets. Miele reserves the right not to proceed if the appliance or customer's assets may be compromised.